General Rules and Regulations
Parents and guardians are expected to be familiar with the rules and regulations of the school. These include the rules contained in the diary and rules (written or otherwise) framed from time to time which shall be communicated as and when done so.
- Parents are requested not to call their children and teachers by phone during school hours unless permission is obtained from the Principal or Headmistress or a person deputed for the purpose.
- Parents should ensure that their child is well-groomed and neatly dressed.
- See that your ward carries text books/exercise books according to the time table for the day.
- Students suffering from diseases like Conjunctivitis, Dermatitis, Scabies, Chicken-pox, Measles etc. should not be sent to school.
- Check your ward’s diary. Do sign the remarks if any & take necessary action.
- Parents should ensure that children neither wear any jewelry or accessories to school nor bring large amount of cash to school. Girl students are however permitted to wear ear studs. The school will not accept any responsibility for loss of any jewelry or items of value.
- Parents should respect the rules of attendance and absence and ensure that students attend school regularly and punctually.
- Kindly intimate the school immediately, of any change of address. This is necessary to up-date our records for better communication and to ensure that messages reach you especially in case of emergency.
- Requested for change in pick-up an drop points (of school buses) can be made 3 days prior to the date of expected change. Please be sure to furnish the new address, the old and new route maps and the probable pick-up point. Only after confirmation of the pick-up point, instructions will be given to the route supervisors for final change.
- Parents should not call up the staff on personal numbers.
- Paying tips to drivers or other employees of the school shall constitute violation of school ethos.
Daily Working Hours
Monday to Saturday : 8:15 am to 3:30 pm
Second Saturday Holiday for Students (Except on specified days)
The Principal and the Headmistress can be met between 1:30 pm and 3:00 pm on all working days. Prior appointment is necessary to meet them during other timings.
When corresponding with the school, you are requested to mention Class, Section and Roll No. of your ward(s).
Parents, Guardians and others are requested not to meet the students or teachers during the school hours without the sanction of the Principal/Headmistress.
You can meet the concerned teachers on all working days after 2:15 pm and with prior permission from the Principal/Headmistress before the specified time in case of a genuine and urgent reason.